1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

“My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ To Have Sex With Me, Just To Torture Me” - Woman

Discussion in 'Romance' started by OJaderogbin, Apr 19, 2016.

1. OJaderogbin

OJaderogbin Member

According to a report making rounds at the moment, a 43-year-old woman, Omolara , recently shocked the court of law with her narration of the tortuous sexual experience she undergoes in her matrimonial home. Speaking before before the Igando Customary Court in Lagos State, she alleged that sex with her husband was torture.
    Omolara, who had filed for divorce proceedings against her husband, Solomon Acchoyame, alleged that he exhibited strange behaviors while making love to her.

She alleged that he waited for her to sleep, then without waking her up, just opens her clothes and had sex with her, adding that she never enjoyed this.

Omolara further told the court that her husband had three things which he used during sex for lubrication, listing them as aboniki balm, mentholatum and dusting powder, adding that these things made her hate having sex with him. Do we blame this man for having such sexual appetite? Meanwhile, in his defense he claimed marrying the woman changed his life for the worse, he became jobless and poor. Perhaps the frustration or the joblessness pushed him to this madness.

2. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

There are two sides to every story.

3. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

Three sides these days; his side, her side and the truth.

4. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

Ha ha...I don hear you.

5. peperoni

peperoni New Member

What kinda couple is that?..........husband using balm to have sex and the wife is still sleeping in the same house with him..smh
    There is something fishy

6. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

A friend of mine said something similar to this last night, she said her hubby will use all sort of strange lubricant just for her to make some unpleasant noise during lovemaking. I don't understand what the world is turning to this days.