1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 Solid Reasons Why Afritalks Should Be Your One-Stop Online Forum

Discussion in 'Business' started by onlinemercenaries, Jul 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. onlinemercenaries

onlinemercenaries New Member

If I was a Gardener, I would say this platform is as sweet as honeysuckle, if I was a Month enthusiast, I would say it is as sweet as the lilies in May, if I was a musician, I would say it is as sweet as spring's first song heard in the grove's retreat, well, maybe I should incarnate Edwin Arnold and say, Afritalks is as sweet as the last smile of sunset.

Doubtful? I might challenge you to take an humble stroll towards any member of Afritalks Forum and catechize such individual whether he or she frequents other online forums since Afritalks got discovered by him or her, more often than not, the answer is going to be a resounding “No”. On the off chance that they are probably too busy and do not frequent the website like search engine crawlers, most will still admit to have used the forum in some beneficial ways and also garner long-lasting connections.

Clearly the reason why Afritalks online forum has managed to survive the blogging evolution is because of the benefits they provide, coupled with some top notch features you can never find elsewhere, what more can I say.

Well, I'm not here to bore you with some lengthy juxtapositions of unjustifiable vowels and consonants, as a million words will never fill a bushel, let me get down to the points, read along, 5 Solid Reasons Why Afritalks Should Be Your One-Stop Online Forum.

1. Afritalks Covers A Wider Audience :

Judging by the name, Afritalks Forum is poised to address issues and connect people on the African continent. With this, you are not just limited to a niche of individuals who most probably reason alike, you get a wider reach and invariably more resourceful contributions to your opinions. Also judging by this fact, you get a greater propensity to meet people from all regions on the continent and even beyond. Not to forget that the forum is well developed and includes resources to manage your profiles online, signatures and personal texts. What more can I say? Tell me, what more?

2. Afritalks For Collating Information And Ideas :

Bugged on what to wear to that corporate dinner? , need more knowledge of diabetics? , confused on how to increase metabolism? , or just any random information that comes to mind, Afritalks is just all about everything, every niche and every category. It is more like a digital encyclopedia of interesting and informative contents. With members bunched by love, always willing to help you out of your worrisome situations, you are bound to receive as many encouragement and advice as possible and then you choose from the plethora of choices available at your disposal.

3. Afritalks To Increase Your Traffic And Sales :

Maybe you own a blog, product or render service(s) that you might want to advertise or sell to create a means of passive income, you need not just an online forum, Afritalks is the answer Fill out your entire forum profile and add a small description about yourself and what you do. Keep it relevant to your work. Add links to your website, blog and social networks you frequent, then fold your arms and watch as the traffic drama unfolds.

4. Afritalks Classified Services :

Now tell me that forum that also runs a Classified Ads service, a forum and still a business marketplace where consumers or users sell their products or services to other consumers or users who are looking for the same. Sounds too good to be true? It's right here. As a seller, all you need is to login, upload your goods and wait for buyers to reach you ; as a buyer, you only need to search around, get your match and contact seller. What can be more simple and effective? The system is constructed in a way to avoid scams and fraudulent deals, what more do you need?

5. Afritalks Competitions :

Online engagements with monetary attachments just got better, with Afritalks Competitions. Ranging from Beauty Contests, Writing Contests, Programming Contests and loads of other interesting competitions, you will surely get to fit in somewhere somehow no matter your interest. This bespeaks the fact that they are not just all about exploiting their members, they ensure that they find a means to pay back in whichever way they can, now what platform cares better? Name it!

Meanwhile, the only way to make the most from the forum is to be a sponge. Soak in everything. Don’t disregard something just because it wasn’t meant for you. If it’s related to you in any way, pay attention. Even if it’s not and it’s potentially related, pay even more attention.

Just remember a few golden rules of the forum: Be respectful, be active, be engaging, be helpful, provide value and above all – don’t spam. Oh and don’t stalk either. At least not openly!

Now that I've convinced you, or am I being too conclusive? No, I know I did. You can just start by Registering On Afritalks, or Login if you have an account already. Everything is free, what's more?

Ifeoluwa Dorcas and talius like this.
  2. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

I love to have blog and I will like to work with you later.

3. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

They are fantastic young fellas. You can check their profile page for more information.

4. ttop

ttop New Member

Wao.. I love this......

5. Krystal

Krystal New Member

I just signed up to Afritalks a few days ago,but i can boldly say its one of the best coordinated Naija sites i've seen. It's something i'll like to see grow,moreeven work to see grow.

6. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

It will definitely grow with the help if people like you. Thank you.

7. talius

talius Member

Nice!

Afritalk will surely take over. Soon.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  8. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Where have you been angel? Let us join hands together in making this board great.

9. Ifeoluwa Dorcas

Ifeoluwa Dorcas New Member

I'm a new member here but I've read a lot of posts by intellectuals of high moral.....this blog offers much more that can be imagined...It's indeed a site for wider opportunities.... I must say i'm fortunate to be here and I will like to be a part in it's development.

10. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Welcome on-board, we are glad to have you here.