1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Affordable Smart Phones For You

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Gertn, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

HTC One Mini 2:
    This is a very wonderful phone with all the latest features. You can use it for gaming and work purposes.

iPHONE 5S:
    The iPhone 5S has iOS software from Apple. This makes it an efficient and reliable phone.

Sony Xperia Z1 Compact:
    This Sony Xperia phone has a lovely display. It is very attractive. You will love to watch videos on this phone.

Nokia Lumia 930:
    The new Nokia Lumia 930 is the best Windows phone you can get. It is equipped with all the latest features and specifications.

Google Nexus 5:
    This phone has amazing display and camera. You will love taking high quality pictures and capturing lovely moments using it.

Samsung Galaxy 5:
    This Samsung phone will blow your mind. Its rich display will make your video watching experience a lot better.

OnePlus One:
    Although this is the first phone from this manufacturer, it is packed with all the essential features. It is the best phone for everyone.

Sony Xperia Z2:
    If you want your phone to look different, this is the perfect phone for you. Its design and shape make it special.

LG G3:
    This phone has a very good camera. You can take pictures easily with this phone.

HTC One M8:
    This HTC phone has a rich feel about it. You will love to use it to call, message and store data. It performs many operations in very less time.

2. Chase

Chase Member

I have an iPhone and I'm thinking of replacing it with an Android phone like Samsung or LG. I guess it's just about the price between the two, What do you recommend?

3. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

I think that even if you buy a later version of the phone that you want, it will be okay. I know that many people will buy the iPhone 5 after the 6 came out because it was cheaper. I don't blame them because spending a lot of money on something like that sometimes isn't even worth it.