Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Chase, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Chase

Chase Member

I don't think Apple Watch is necessary, I believe it's just a cool gadget that people can have and play around with, it doesn't replace a smart phone and doesn't do anything that a phone can't do.
    Why are Apple Watches so expensive? What do they have that justifies their price beside the brand? If you have an Apple Watch, can it replace your phone?

2. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

The Apple Watches are expensive because of the name brand. I mean think about it why are the Apple phones and tablets so expensive? It's because Apple has been able to make a name for itself and they are able to sell their gadgets for these high prices because they know that people will pay it. I mean I think that the Macs are a little overpriced, but they are worth the money. They last a long time and they are pretty much the best when it comes down to the specs. I mean I don't think that these watches will be able to replace your phone that you have unless you like people know what you're talking about. The watches make it so that if you talk with someone or are texting then you have to speak into it. So, that is one reason that I don't per say like them that much.

3. Mark

Mark Member

I don't see a need for this type of device at all. I haven't worn a watch since I've had a smartphone. They are way to expensive for me to even consider buying one. I also don't think that I want something like that strapped to my body for long periods of time. Who knows what kind of health problems it could cause in the future.