1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baking

Discussion in 'Lyfestyle' started by danielle davidson, Oct 7, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

Do you like to bake, or are you more of a seasonal baker? I would have to say that I'm more of a seasonal baker myself. I just have never gotten into baking that much nor cooking. I usually only cook if it's for dinner and that's it. I do like making Christmas cookies and all those things. I make them with my family, and it's always a good time. What about you guys?

2. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

I don't bake on my own but I eat a lot of baking foods. Ideally here, people cook a lot and do their best to avoid junks.

3. Britanica

Britanica Member

I am a seasonal baker. I don't mind cooking but baking I really have to be in the mood for. I do enjoy doing cookies and pies but I would hate to do them on a weekly basis.

4. Mark

Mark Member

I do more cooking than baking, but I don't mind either. I cook and bake all year round, it's cheaper than going out all the time and it tastes so much better. It's also fun to come up with new dishes all the time and experiment with recipes.

5. Chase

Chase Member

I don't really like baking since it takes up a lot of time. Even though I enjoy baked food a lot, it feels like it's simply not worth the trouble of spending all that time to bake something. I'd gladly eat anything someone has baked if available, and that's as far as it goes for me when it comes to baking.