1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can a Man ever do a Wrong Transaction with God

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Gertn, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row.

When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N20 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, so generous. Then majestically, I looked around and put the N1,000 in the basket and passed it on. Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention'' be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket" Whaaaat!!!!!???????......." "Usher please wait, wrong transaction!!!!!!!!!."

If you are in my shoe, what will you do?

Pejuamadi and talius like this.
  2. talius

talius Member

Haha! Reason with the usher to help me get a refund, or at least part of it... No time!

3. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Sharp!

talius likes this.
  4. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

Many churches dont refund o. Once it has entered, it has entered

5. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

In my church, you can drop N500 and ask for change later instead on disturbing the ushers with change during offering donation.