1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Controversy: Teacher labelled as paedophile for saying men should "catch the girls young"

Discussion in 'Romance' started by Osas Jacob, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Osas Jacob

Osas Jacob Member

Recently, a teacher has been under heavy fire from the public for his post on facebook which has been labelled as paedophilic. He said that the women out there now are mostly runs girls and slay queens. Therefore, the best thing is for the men to set sights on girls that are just about to finish with their secondary school education. Then, as soon as they are done with their WAEC, they should propose to them. My question is this. Do you think he is right to say that men should go after these young girls? His defence is that they will stop them from being corrupted by the ones out there. But, bear in mind that these men will be in their 30s at the earliest. Personally, i don't agree with his opinion. What do you think?

2. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

I don't agree if their age is below 18 but it's a norm in some part of this country.

3. Osas Jacob

Osas Jacob Member

Yes, mostly in the north. But I believe, we should move along with the changing times. Marrying off girls at a young age is not acceptable, dat will be breeding liabilities for their husband and even children

4. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

It's all about their religious and cultural belief.