Education or Religion?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Oluomoadebayo, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

I don't want to make myself a victim of bad governance under PMB, but the present government keep showing Nigerians how incompetent or biased they are to run a nation as big as Nigeria.

As federal government begins the airlifting process of pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia, I found it hard to understand the benefit of subsidizing the dollar rate for the pilgrimage, when Nigerian students abroad are stranded and suffering due to no access to Forex.

I listened to one of PMB's interview in Qatar, he said schooling abroad should only be for those that can afford it.

The question now is, shouldn't pilgrimage be for people that can afford it also? What benefit will this act have on our failing economy?

Since the president rate religion higher than traditional education, what is the way forward for the future generations?

talius likes this.
  2. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Show me a nation who failed to invest in education, I will show you a nation with no future.

3. Acapela

Acapela Member

Nothing can actually change the situation except our PVC in 2019. It's a situation of a blind leading the blind now.

4. Stefan

Stefan Member

Love that

5. Stefan

Stefan Member

Exactly!

6. Stefan

Stefan Member

PMB
    PMB did that because he has seen how Nigerians would rather think that prayer is a substitute to hard work. Even Jesus said, watch and pray, not the other way round.

Oluomoadebayo likes this.
  7. talius

talius Member

Epic reply from baba. As someone has rightly said, our PVC will speak come 2019, till then, let's be patching.