Featured Threads Archive
A pet is widely recognized as an ideal addition to the household. Pets provide positive physical and mental benefits to their owners, including decreasing blood pressure and depression. Additional benefit is the fact that they provide comfort and fun to any family they are a part of. Not every pet is right for every human though, but some animals consistently rank at the top of the popularity list.
However, out of the numerous lovely animals out there that are suitable as pets, we all have our preferences. If you had a chance to pick a pet out of these five, which would it be? Is it the dog that is termed worldwide as "man's best friend" or the cats with their calm nature and pretty eyes or a parrot who you can never be bored with or the thick fluffy rabbit that is also very friendly or a little fish that is quite compact and not that difficult to keep?
Let's hear your opinion. Start voting people!
- Afritalks is looking for a young, talented and passionate Content Developer to oversee the creation and management of contents on our forum.
- Beyond implementing the forum’s idea, we are looking for someone that is highly creative and can add value. The Content Developer will report directly to the owner.
- Creating and organising contents that add value to the forum.
- Finding and managing forum contributors.
- Creating and implementing strategies that boost the adoption of the platform as the forum of choice for Nigerians.
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with members.
- Finding and interacting with experts in resource sectors to ensure resource accuracy.
- Creating and implementing social and digital media strategies for the platform.
- Presenting platform content in a way that boosts their virality.
- Generally working towards the success of the platform.
Okay, so some men won't go down on their women, not even if their lives depended on it.
How bout a sex toy(vibrator, dildo etc)
We know it takes quite some effort to get most women to reach the big O but thanks to man's intervention, electronic toys can get the work done in record time.
Would you encourage your woman to use one of these contraptions or would you be uncomfortable with it, let's discuss!
Afritalks is looking for an experienced forum manager to promote and run the forum on a daily basis.
Creating brand awareness and online publications
SEO and generation of inbound traffic
Proven working experience in social media or related field
Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
Demonstrable social networking experience and l analytics tools knowledge
Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Fluency in English
Excellent in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
My friend invited me to his church for a thanksgiving service, and I sat at the front row.
When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the Pastor's charge for good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N20 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, so generous. Then majestically, I looked around and put the N1,000 in the basket and passed it on. Then I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention'' be more careful next time, it fell from your pocket" Whaaaat!!!!!???????......." "Usher please wait, wrong transaction!!!!!!!!!."
If you are in my shoe, what will you do?
No thanks to social media, smartphones, and the likes. Kids of nowadays are exposed to many things they are supposed not to as a result of technology and civilization.
In the light of this, it's difficult for parents to completely monitor their children's daily activities and actions. Putting this into consideration, I will like us to learn from each other by discussing;
1. When is the right time for a child to start having a romantic relationship with an opposite sex
2. What advice can we give to a child about relationship
3. How do we identify an unhealthy relationship in our child's life
4. Can we discuss s3x with our teens
5. If we are late or accident happened, is it right to scold or support the child
I look forward to your deep thought on these aformentioned questions.
If I was a Gardener, I would say this platform is as sweet as honeysuckle, if I was a Month enthusiast, I would say it is as sweet as the lilies in May, if I was a musician, I would say it is as sweet as spring's first song heard in the grove's retreat, well, maybe I should incarnate Edwin Arnold and say, Afritalks is as sweet as the last smile of sunset.
Doubtful? I might challenge you to take an humble stroll towards any member of Afritalks Forum and catechize such individual whether he or she frequents other online forums since Afritalks got discovered by him or her, more often than not, the answer is going to be a resounding “No”. On the off chance that they are probably too busy and do not frequent the website like search engine crawlers, most will still admit to have used the forum in some beneficial ways and also garner long-lasting connections.
Clearly the reason why Afritalks online forum has...
Unlike a mathematical Prof, a scientific theory is empirical and is always open to falsification , if new evidence is presented . That is , no theory is ever considered strictly certain as science works under a scientific view . Instead , science is proud to make predictions with great probability,bearing in mind that the most likely event is not always what actually happens. During the Yom Kippur war, cognitive psychologist Daniel Kahneman was asked to explain why one squad of aircraft had returned safely , yet a second squad on exactly the same operation had lost all of its planes . Rather than conduct a study in the hope of a new hypothesis , Kahneman simply reiterated the importance of expecting some coincidence in life , explaining that absurdly rare things , by definition, occasionally happen.
Although science value legitimate doubt, the flat earth society is still widely regarded as an example of taking skepticism too far , theories very rarely results in vast changes in...
Broadly speaking, when we are looking for a tablet today, there are three choices available: iPad, Android and Windows 10. The latter comes from the conventional side of computing world. It means that Windows 10 tablets won’t only work as tablets, but could also assume partial role as laptops. It is possible for users to get both capabilities without having to purchase two separate devices. Windows 10 tablets are currently produced by Huawei, Samsung and Microsoft itself. Windows 10 tablets are visually attractive and well-built. They could become slim and lightweight laptop replacements. However, despite their good design and performance, there a number of weaknesses that we should consider:
1. App problems: In the eyes of apps developers, Windows 10 tablets are still second-class citizens. Many 3rd-party apps in the Windows Store get slow updates. In this case, Windows 10 is simply miles behind both Android and iOS, in terms of app updates. Although Windows Stores have more...
Entrepreneurs fail for many reasons, but there are also other reasons why they can be successful. It doesn’t have to be difficult to achieve success as an entrepreneur. Here are ways to do that:
1. Be smarter: Not talking about the usual IQ here, but entrepreneurs should have higher EIQ or Entrepreneurial IQ. Unfortunately, many entrepreneurs don’t know what they are doing. They need to be smart enough in taking advantage of opportunities and tackling obstacles in the market. Entrepreneurs who are incapable of doing these tasks can be considered as prone to failure and not smart enough.
2. Choose the right type of funding: Many new entrepreneurs fail because they choose the wrong kind of funding. Even if they have enough money in personal savings, they could use too much of it. Borrowing money from friends and family members could actually become a source of distraction. We should expect that they will ask how their financial investment (our company) is doing. If we want to...
Many bad policies have come and gone in this country; likewise, we have experienced some necessary evil days that we all agree couldn't be avoided. Like when the fuel price crashed on the global market and analysts came out with various statistics, all pointing to the fact that as an oil-dependent economy...we should prepare for the worst! Well, it didnt kill us..we survided. Remember the celebrated global recession of some years back? You will think poor countries like Nigeria will have the most casualties; and then we survived again.
Fast-forward to May 2016, when the much dreaded subsidy removal finally happened, it was like the worst we could imagine. Almost 100% increase in the price of fuel...that's double on all expenses, especially transportation and food; with no corresponding increase in income, how will we survive? The fear was real. Meanwhile, even before the subsidy removal, prices of other essential commodities like...
Trading which is the act of buying and selling of goods and services is another way you can earn income as a student in campus . Today, I am going to reveal to you some of the few ways you can make money on campus through trading and if you follow these steps , you will become financially independent within your few days in campus.
Well lets face it . Education is precious to everyone . That is why people join good colleges that would provide them with good educational facilities, but the cost of college fees , curriculum books , registration of courses , house rent ,and other various things maybe too high . So many students , due to the hardship they are undergoing in school , are forced to work at part time and some even at a full time in order to meet up with their up keeping in school.
With the advancement in technology , internet has become a place where people find the solution to their problems .The internet offers a variety of wide range of part time and full time...
As a fresh graduate that just finished his NYSC , with his degree, the next thing in your mind is looking for a way to secure a better job and live a comfortable life . But you will find out that the job is not forth coming and you see frustration setting in.
Securing a job in this harsh economy is always difficult , it is like a dream that everybody is eager for its manifestation. So many graduates are in their different houses doing nothing while many are in the street roaming about looking for a job, while some have resolved to trading as a means of survival. Even the little job that are left are not reaching some people due to poor networking . Some of the graduates don't even know when some companies are recruiting due to poor networking . While some don't even know when some companies are calling for graduates to submit their CV for recruitment while some apply late due to poor networking . You see some people getting job in three different organizations and they will...
Page 1 of 4