1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hollow heart

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Rain, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Rain

Rain Active Member

Hollow heart1.
    Oh shit, I was late again. How on earth was i going to meet up with all my appointments today? I was soo tired i didn't even hear my alarm when it rang. Thanks to Deji...aaaaargh! Where's my phone? As if on cue,my phone began to ring. After searching for a while,I fished it out from the brown and gold purse i used for the party last night.
    "Hy Tiger"
    "Deji!"
    "Come on babe,atleast call my name with love naw"
    "Love ko,love ni,if i catch you and your deranged,bitchy girlfriend,na death o".
    This made Deji make that sound I had become accustomed to. It was part chuckle, part laughter,but whatever it was,it was rich and guaranteed to make any girl fall in love with Deji-except me that is.
    "So i would come pick you up in an hour's time" He said,shaking me from my thoughts.
    "Wait...wha..what?" I stammered. Deji made that sound again and repeated himself. I readily agreed. I would not say no to a free ride, and God knows where i dropped my car after yesternight's party.
    I turned my stereo on and nodded my head to Tekno's Duro,an action i immediately regretted as a feeling of nausea swept over me. I ran to the toilet where i puked my brains out. After that, I felt relieved,had my bath,had breakfast,dressed up n waited for Deji.
    As my fone rang, I looked at the caller Id,busied the call and sashayed downstairs. The look on Deji's face when he saw me was priceless, I had to laugh.
    "Deji stop drooling"
    "Damn babe, girls with big ass should not be allowed to wear short shorts....and they are red!"
    "Shut up and drive"
    "Me shut up abi?". He immediately enveloped me in a big hug,turning me round and round till I managed to apologize in between shrieks of laughter. After making me repeat my apology three times,he dropped me.
    "Get in the car biatch"
    "Aye aye,Captain asshole"
    "Smart mouth, wait till I get you!". We laughingly made our way to the car where we had a nice conversation punctuated with laughter,playful pinches and lots of teasing, that is, until his fone rang.

2. D'ink

D'ink New Member

Tell me this doesn't end here... . Has started very well though

Rain likes this.
  3. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

Following.

Rain likes this.
  4. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

I hope not also.

5. Rain

Rain Active Member

No,it doesn't end here...it would be longer than 'A crazy encounter'. @jenjut..

6. Omotayelolu

Omotayelolu New Member

When will the next update be posted

7. Rain

Rain Active Member

Soon

8. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

I love the camaraderie between deji and Tyger. They are obviously best friends.

Good start.

Following...

Rain likes this.
  9. Rain

Rain Active Member

Hollow heart 2
    Boy was I mad! Deji was cheating on me. And he was bold enough to flaunt it in my face. I was soo into Deji, and I was not ready to let go of him. Even if I did, it would not be for that big-assed,bitchy,rude Kike.
    What nonesense?! I remember how i met Deji. I had met him by accident. From behind,he resembled my cousin Taiwo. Taiwo and I where like bread and butter...oh...so close. I knew when he had his first kiss,he knew mine too. We knew ourselves in and out. He had travelled to Trinidad and Tobago for an art exhibition. On his return to Nigeria,he called me from the airport to come pick him up. On getting to the airport,after scanning the reception for a while, I saw his broad back warmly encased in a brown polo shirt. I immediately ran to him and hugged him from behind. When he turned around, i froze! It wasn't Taiwo! The stranger looked at me and smiled away my weak apologies. If I didn't know better, 'ld say he was trying to control his laughter. " I know..I know...I look familiar, I get that a lot. Hi, 'm Deji"
    "Ummm...'m Loliya"
    "Lovely name for a lovely lady" . We had a brief but interesting conversation after which we exchanged phone numbers. A few days later,we went on our first date...and then another date..and another until a few months later, I said yes to being his girlfriend to the horror of my friends especially Sotonye.
    They all told me that there was no way a guy like Deji could be single. I ignored them. They did not understand how I felt each time he called me, and each time we kissed, I felt treasured.

Pejuamadi likes this.
  10. Rain

Rain Active Member

Hollow heart 3
    I shelved those sweet memories. They were bittersweet and I really didn't want to go there now. I dialled his number and after callin him twice without him picking up, I called Sotonye. She picked me up. While in the car, she handed me her fone and asked me to go through her gallery. As i was scrollin through her pictures, I saw Kike and my Deji. They were both enveloped in a hug,and Kike's feet were off the ground. They were full of smiles. I stopped scrolling and stared at the picture till my eyes got blurry.
    "Well?"
    "Soty abeg 'm tired,lemme drive". She agreed,we changed positions and I pasted a sunny smile on my face. Deep down however, I was hurting.
    "Shebj I told you that Deji's hands are not clean. He's just too...." . Luckily for me, my phone rang at that point.
    "Soty who dey call me,abeg put am for speaker as i dey drive".
    "It's lover boy"
    "Hello Deji"
    "No,It's not Deji, It's Kike. He's driving and said he'l call..."
    "Mtcheeeeeeeew,Soty cut the call". Insult to injury! Sotonye started vibrating in her seat. I briefly glanced at her,she was convulsing with laughter.
    "Shebi I..."
    " Told you" I cut in, " Sotonye I no wan hear your tirade"
    "Ok o!" Yimu.
    Boy was i mad!

Pearl, Dani, Arike and 1 other person like this.
  11. Pejuamadi

Okay..... She should calm down small na....it might not be what she thinks.

12. Rain

Rain Active Member

Don't mind her

13. Dani

Dani New Member

Okay.....rain u av to keep us updated o....loving dis

Rain and Oluomoadebayo like this.
  14. Jasny

Jasny Member

@Rain we need to get wet faah since we're now in rainy season

15. Rain

Rain Active Member

Yes ma'am..soon

Jasny likes this.
  16. Rain

Rain Active Member

"Uh-oh"!
    With the way Kike dropped my phone, I knew I was in trouble.
    " Deji,i didn't want to do this,now see how rude she was to me"
    "Calm down Tiger"
    "Do not tell me to calm down and do not fucking tiger me"
    Ohkey,now she was officially pissed. Where do I start from? Woman no 1a and woman no 1b were pissed at me. I loved both women and couldn't let anyone go.
    Loliya was my missing rib,my love,my woman. Kike on the other hand was my heart. She understood me perfectly. She was my bestfriend. I was the guy that brought stability to her lifestyle. We grew up together so naturally,we were close. As a result,everyone thought we were dating including Loliya. I did not care what everyone thought. Loliya however, was a different matter. Whenever I mentioned Kike's name to her, her face changed. Infact her mood changed. I thought by now she would have known how I felt about her. Girls and their petty fights. Well,there was no way this silly misunderstanding would contimue. These two ladies hqd better behave themselves because troubles like this sapped my energy.
    I remember when i first met Loliya. It was at the airport. Our first meeting was hilarious. I was waiting for some friends to come pick me up when I felt a female hug me from behind. Initially I thought it was Kike,but that was strange because Kike would hav first done something unconventional like slap my ass or pull my ears before giving me a hug. On turning around however,I saw a pretty lady with a shocked expression on her face. We exchanged numbers and i discovered she had not just a beautiful body,but a beautiful,refined mind. My kind of woman..in and out.
    Infact,I was thinking of putting a ring on it one of these days. But her attitude these days had changed. The height of it was the stunt she pulled at the party. Hell! I do not fancy the idea of beating up females, but Loliya needed a good spanking last night. Thinking about it made me really angry. I shelved the thought of the party for later.

17. Gpac123

Gpac123 New Member

18. ife

ife New Member

Gud concept continue

19. Pejuamadi

Rain? How far na? Is not fair ooo!