1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Get U.S.A Visa Approved in Nigeria

By Acapela, Jul 22, 2016 | Updated: Jul 23, 2016 | |
Rating:
5/5,
  1. Acapela

Acapela Member

Acapela submitted a new Article:

How to Get U.S.A Visa Approved in Nigeria

Read more about this article here...

2. nertn

nertn Active Member

Thank you for this article. I was a victim of those sweet taking agent and my visa was denied,
    Let me try and recall the conversation between me and the officer;

Me : Good morning and how are you today?
    Officer ; I'm fine and thanks for asking....Passport pls.
    Me; I gave her the passport.
    Officer; Why are you going to the United State?
    Me; Visitation and holiday
    Officer; To visit who?
    Visa agent asked me to choose either cousin or inlaw so I said my cousin.
    Officer; When did you last saw your cousin?
    Me; 4years ago during my wedding celebration.
    Officer; How much is your monthly salary(local currency)?
    Me xxx amount.
    Officer; Where do you work?
    Me; Company
    Officer; Typing on the keyboard........When was the last time you travel outside Nigeria?
    Me; Last year July
    Offficer; Sorry, blablabla and handed me a 214b paper.

I called the agent straight away and he told me to send another 70k for registration and processing.

3. Acapela

Acapela Member

I'm sorry for your experience, but it is as simple as that if you have a clear picture of what you are doing in your head. It's very important to have a clear mind of where you are going, why you are going there, and who you are, etc , before going for the interview.

All of these things get easier if you fill and submitted the form yourself, you will have a better understanding with a clear picture of everything you provided.

It is your choice to reapply again but make sure you have a purpose and make a good presentation of yourself.

4. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

What of people who want to go to America to hustle? If I have all this details such as good job, nice properties, perfect family, why am I going to the free country? The visa agency guys get the most of us because they understand us and take advantage of our vulnerabilities.

What ties will I have to my country as a fresh graduate? I want to go out there and make some bucks, live big and be happy.

5. freboi10

freboi10 Member

The Americans are well trained to detect a little bit of false information in your story and that's enough reason to refuse your application. Visa agencies are only interested in your money irrespective of the result. Take your time to study the article and create a good false identity for yourself if you must go.

Acapela likes this.
  6. Acapela

Acapela Member

You can't say that any better. Obtaining visa is not a rocket science and you don't need 30 days fasting and prayer. You can consult to improve your confidence, evaluate your application but it's wrong to belief someone will actually help you by paying thousands of naira. Your presentation during interview is the most important aspect after you have submitted every valuable information to help your story.