1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Respond to Awkward Question?

Discussion in 'Romance' started by nertn, Jul 30, 2016.

1. nertn

nertn Active Member

My sister met a guy recently through her friend in school, they exchanged contact in order to know each other better and see if their will be chemistry. My sister called me this morning to tell me that, the first question asked by the guy was " what is your bra size"?

I'm speechless and I don't want to be rude. I need advice on what to tell my sister because to me the guy sound like a player.

2. Kelly

Kelly Member

She should tell him and see what he says next. She should give the guy the benefit of doubt so if he wants to play her she would be able to tell him off with concrete proof.

3. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Forgive me but I see nothing awkward in the question. Maybe he doesn't date a particular breast size.

4. nertn

nertn Active Member

So this kind of question is normal to you? Why can't he find that out on a date?

5. nertn

nertn Active Member

Thank you @Kelly

Kelly likes this.
  6. Olaleye Gift Emmanuel

Olaleye Gift Emmanuel New Member

The question is absolutely ridiculous.
    The guy must either be a player as you said... Or a psychopath.
    The question in itself is rude.. It belittles the ladies pride... Therefore, no real gentleman would ask such a question.