Investments

Discussion in 'Business' started by danielle davidson, Sep 9, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

I know that it's always a good thing to make investments. I'm sure that we all do it, but what about money investments? I"m not sure about you, but I don't like to make money investments. I just can't think about losing money if I used a big investment. I think that I would rather just make everyday investments. So, do you make investments?

2. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

Investment could be anything such as money, time knowledge, etc. it all depends on once understanding and the path you like to follow. As for me I like to invest my money on short time deals because I like to follow the flow 100%

3. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

@Oluomoadebayo Yes, I have to agree with you. It can be any one of those things. While I don't enjoy the money investments, they are still apart of life. College is a money investment, and hopefully you will be able to get back the money for that.

4. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

Yes you are very correct about that .

5. dan213

dan213 Member

So far I have invested in myself with college as well as silver. I buy a few ounces of silver each month with my paycheck. I then just sit on until it gets to a point that I could make a solid return. So far, I have just been sitting hoping that it hits where it was not long ago.

6. Mark

Mark Member

I mostly deal with stock investments and property. I have been thinking about the metals market though. Since the economy was in such bad shape a few years ago, I decided to buy real estate when it was at a low. I've been sitting on it and now I am glad I did as things have started to slowly get back to where they were. It's still going to take a while but I feel really good about the investment now.

7. ATony

ATony Member

I had a house that I bought years ago and it was my first home. Instead of selling it, I decided to keep it after moving and continue to pay it off and rent it out during that time. It is now paid for and we are receiving a check each month from our tenants. Real estate investment is risky, but it can pay off very well if done wisely.

8. Chase

Chase Member

Investments are about taking risk when you look at its core. Some people like taking risks with their money, and some don't. Both are alright in my opinion, personally, I'm a person who doesn't like to risk much since I feel like I'm mostly unlucky about these things.