1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jenjut is Back! ( Give The Story Your Own Tittle).....

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jenjut, Apr 4, 2017.

1. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

I scanned the crowd again, and frowned. Toby was nowhere to be seen. And once more, I was on my own.

I sighed, and ran my fingers through my hair. Great, awesome. This seemed to be happening more and more- Toby and I would go out, and he'd vanish off and leave me leaning awkwardly up against a fence trying to act interested in some shitty "country" event he'd dragged me off to.

We'd only been here a month, and I was already starting to wonder if I'd made a huge mistake. I mean, everyone had been so into what I was doing- dropping all my city drama and moving across the country to some remote little Southern town with the love of my life. Except that that wasn't really how any of it had gone down.

Toby had always been a dreamer in a way I wasn't- that was what had attracted me to him, at first. He was sweet and creative and a little flaky, a good man to balance out my career-driven world. And in the beginning, it was perfect- we matched up perfectly, our lives slotting together like jigsaw pieces. I fell in love, and I was convinced that this was the man I was going to spend my life with.

Sure, even before we moved, I was starting to have doubts. But doesn't everyone freak out a little bit when they get to a certain age and marriage and kids and real commitment start looming on the horizon? When he took me out to dinner, and told me his plan- to move somewhere remote, to reconnect with his Southern roots and live a simpler life outside the city- I felt a twinge of panic. Either I lost him and let him go, or I went with him and left everything behind. So what did I do? Of course I fucking went. And I was already starting to think that it was the biggest mistake I'd ever made.

I mean, I was at a fucking rodeo. A rodeo! When I was back in the city, I would take in gigs, go out to fancy restaurants, sip on signature cocktails. But here I was, standing in a pair of cowboy boots Toby had bought for me to help me feel more "country", my hair scraped back off my face and not a scrap of make-up on my face. I didn't feel like myself- I shifted uncomfortably in my shoes. They hadn't broken in yet, and the more I wore them the more I felt like they were a metaphor the universe was trying to share with me for the move I'd just made. God, what would I be doing if I was back in the city right now? Dancing, out with my friends, wearing a gorgeous dress and wishing I'd brought flats with me? Something better than this, that was all I could be certain of.

I frowned, crossed my arms, and leaned on the fence in front of me. I had no idea that rodeos even existed anymore- I'm all for tradition, but this was just boring. I was trying my hardest to have a good time, to be game, to eat the deep-fried food and watch the cowboys bouncing around on their horses, but it just wasn't me. I had never been that kind of girl- when I first moved to the city, I remember looking around and feeling immediately at peace, knowing this was where I was meant to be. Some people grew tired of the metropolitan hustle and bustle, but it was catnip to me. I needed to be surrounded by fast pace, by people going places and doing things. I was restless here, and it didn't feel natural. I had left a small town when I was seventeen, to go to college, and I never thought I would find myself back in one. Not out of choice, anyway. Somehow, I'd made it to the whitest freaking town in America, or so it felt, and even just standing here I could feel eyes on me. What, never seen a black person before? I shot one of the women I caught looking at me a dirty look, and she immediately looked away. Yeah, way to make friends, Alina.

I turned and decided to make another attempt to find this wayward boyfriend of mine. I strode off across the dusty ground, my boots clomping along the ground. As I walked, I felt another pair of eyes on me- I glanced up, and found myself looking straight into the dreamy blue eyes of one of the cowboys who'd been performing earlier. He offered me a quick half-smile, and I felt a shiver run down my spine- damn, he was hot. I smiled back, without thinking, then quickly looked away- I kept on forgetting that anonymous flirting was never as anonymous in a small town like this. Just because Toby and I hadn't exactly been dirtying the sheets much recently didn't mean I wanted to entice every guy that I saw. Even if his butt did look good in those jeans.

I made my way out to the parking lot, and spotted Toby's van sitting amongst the cars. I had brought it for him as a gift, something to help him fit in with the country crowd- he had been so excited, grabbing the keys from me and dragging me inside for a spin. I looked around- God, this place was nearly deserted compared to the packed-out crowds inside the rodeo. I could hear voices, though-it didn't sound like they were talking, but it was definitely human noise.

I finally reached the truck, and my jaw dropped.

Lying in the bed of the truck was Toby. Even if it had just been him, that would have been weird enough. But on top of him- straddling him, with her skirts hiked up around her waist- was a woman I recognized as serving as lemonade a few hours earlier.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed, and she immediately leapt off of him, trying to make herself decent again. He was naked from the waist down, with a condom still hanging limply from his cock. Well, at least he was being safe, I guess? The woman scrambled out of the bed of the van and darted off, offering me an apologetic glance as she did so. I glared at her until she was out of sight, as Toby awkwardly pulled up his pants and tried to smile up at me.

"Enjoying the rodeo?" I spat. "Looks like you were getting ridden pretty well."

I turned and stormed off, my head spinning with anger- but not with surprise. I knew that he knew I was miserable, and this wouldn't exactly have been the first time he looked for solace in another woman's pussy when he thought I was being a bitch. Well, if he thought that was bad- he hadn't seen nothing yet.

2. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Welcome back man. I was disappointed a bit because I was expecting another explosive XXX story.
    Good to have you back.

3. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

Make it happen again, bro we missed you so much on here.

4. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

Wait for it.

5. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

Here we go again guys, enjoy.

As the bull bucked beneath me, the cheers of the crowd became muted and distant as my mind wandered off once again.

It had been happening a lot recently- well, ever since Dad had died. It still hurt to even think those words, and I did my best to push it from my mind as often as I could. Whenever it came up, I found myself focusing instead on my brothers- God, they'd been such nightmares since it had all gone down. All scrabbling over Dad's will, fighting over who was going to get the business and what was going to happen to the ranches. It was like none of them realized that a great man had just died. Even at the funeral, I had to declare an embargo on any talk of the business just to make sure it didn't devolve into a fight in front of our extended families.

It was that responsibility that led me to be at the rodeo today instead of out at the meeting where the contents of my father's will were going to be read out. They were probably all sitting in the office, wondering where I was, while Paul and Ben tapped their fingers and urged the lawyer to go ahead without me. I didn't give a shit any more- I was done, finished, out. The business had taken up so much of my life, and I didn't want that to be my father's only legacy for me. I wanted to remember him as more than the man who left me a business.

I had always felt surprisingly at peace at the rodeo, too- maybe it was because I'd spent so many years around them, growing up under the sweltering sun and sucking down sweet tea like my life depended on it. I had always wanted to ride the bulls, and had made no secret of it- my father had found me a way into the local rodeo when I was sixteen, putting me under the tutelage of one of the local stars- it was hard, gruelling work, but I enjoyed it, and always felt relaxed in front of the crowds. After all, it wasn't as if my family was anything other than notorious around these parts- running the ranches and living up in the big house that overlooked the small town, people knew our names whether we wanted them to or not. I think that had led a lot of people to hating us, and I couldn't really be mad at them for that. I would have hated us too, if I hadn't grown up worshipping my father and impressed with everything he'd done. Seeing how hard he'd worked from the inside- how he'd fought his way up from nothing to bring us everything- I would never really get over it, and I felt that if everyone could see that side of him they'd have loved him as much as I did.

My stint in the performance box over, I dismounted and strolled, a little wobbly-legged, back into the rodeo- I wanted a cigarette, but I wasn't about to light up in front of all these kids and their families. I wandered outside to the parking lot, lifted the smoke to my lips, and was about to light up when I heard someone crying softly to my left. My head snapped up and I looked around- that sounded like a grown-up, as opposed to some kid who'd dropped their ice-cream. I craned my neck around, and that's when I saw her for the first time.

She was plunked down on the curb, her knees practically around her ears, desperately swiping at the tears as they fell from her eyes. I knew it was wrong, but the first thing I thought when I saw her was how gorgeous she was- a thick, short afro, dark brown eyes, and cowboy boots that looked somehow foreign on her. I strode over to her.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, leaning down so I was on her level. "Everything alright?"

She sniffed, and then offered me a smile.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," she nodded. "Think I just made an important decision, is all."

"That sounds like good news!" I tried to sound perky, but I was never good with people who were crying- didn't know what to do with them, what to say.

"It will be soon," She grinned, and I finally saw a hint of sparkle behind her eyes. "So, what are you, then? A cowboy?"

"Yes, ma'am," I tipped my hat at her, and she cocked an eyebrow and giggled.

"Sorry, I'm pretty new to these parts, and I honestly didn't know that cowboys and rodeos and all that shit still existed," she shook her head.

"Well, I'm afraid to tell you that we are indeed still around," I confirmed, scanning her face. There was none of the saccharine sweet Southern woman thing about her- she was sharp and to the point, and I liked it. She dabbed the last tears from her eyes as I seated myself next to her on the curb, lighting up my cigarette, and I felt her eyes on me, giving me the once-over.

"You local, then?" She asked, her voice still a little shaky. I took a draw of my smoke and nodded.

"Yeah, grew up here," I confirmed. "You're new, though?"

"I moved up here with my boyfriend- well, ex-boyfriend," she replied, and I looked at her with surprise.

"Don't tell me someone dumped your fine ass?"

"No, I dumped him," she replied, lifting her chin up a little. "He's the one who dragged me out here. I don't know why I let him."

"Maybe it'll turn out better than you thought yet?" I suggested optimistically, and she turned to me.

"You think?" She asked, and I smiled at her, the full megawatt beam. She was flirting with me, and I wasn't about to turn her down.

"I do," I nodded, bumping my leg up against her's gently. She glanced away, but I could tell she was kind of charmed by it. If there was one thing I was good at, it was women. I never really got a grasp on why, but they always seemed to like me more than they liked my brothers- maybe because I wasn't constantly fighting or talking down to them. It wasn't a skill I took for granted- it needed plenty of practice to keep my game on form, and I respected that.

"So, what do you do for fun around here?" She asked with a sigh, gesturing out over the parking lot and the empty land behind it. "Because there's not a lot I can see."

I leaned in close, took a deep breath, and spoke.

"I could take you back to my trailer and show you if you like."

I didn't dare look at her- I wouldn't have blamed her if she'd slapped me for a line that brazen. But I was bouncing off the adrenalin from the rodeo, and she was cute and single. What did I have to lose?

She turned to me, her mouth hanging slightly open, and for a second it looked as if she was going to start berating me for daring to speak to her like that.

"You're on."

Even I was taken aback that that one had worked- I stubbed my cigarette out on the curb, offered her a hand, and pulled her to her feet. I wondered how recently single she was- maybe she was rebounding? I didn't care. She was hot with a smart mouth, a deadly combination as far as I was concerned.

My trailer was waiting at the other side of the parking lot, and I opened the door for her and gestured for her to head inside. She leapt in delicately, and I glanced around to make sure no-one had seen us before I followed her. I didn't mean to be crude, but I couldn't help ogling her ass as it swayed in front of me while she climbed the steps. I still wasn't entirely sure that this was happening for real, but I wasn't going to question it if it was.

She turned to me, and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in close and slipping her tongue into my mouth. I slid a hand down to her ass, pulling her leg up and sinking my fingers into her skin. God, she felt good- warm and eager and sexy as hell. She wrapped a leg around me, and I hitched her up on to the counter behind us, sitting her down so that she could grind herself up against me with ease. I was already hard, wanting her, and it didn't sound like she was far behind judging by the sound of her moans and groans.

"You want to fuck me, right?" She panted, and I nodded best I could with my mouth still on her.

"Fuck yeah," I responded, picking her up again and carrying her over to my small bed. It wasn't much, but there was enough room to lay her down and kneel up so I could unbuckle my jeans. I watched, unable to take my eyes off of her, as she slowly inched her jeans down her hips, hooking her fingers round her panties and disposing of them too. I immediately threw myself down on top of her, my hands roaming all over her body and drawing her legs up around me. I was about to enter her when she pulled back.

"Condom?" She panted, and I fumbled in my drawer for my supply. Shit, that would have been stupid. I ripped open the foil packet and slipped it over my erection, before repositioning myself just above her slit. I pulled one of her legs over my shoulder, allowing me the deepest penetration, and slowly eased myself into her.

"Fuck," I muttered, as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around me. She felt good. I rocked my body against her's, moving my cock inside of her, and she moaned loudly, almost as if she was trying to make a point of it. She twisted her head round to meet mine, our lips colliding again, as I fucked her- I quickened my pace, pushing deeper inside her with every thrust. Our tongues were quick and hungry against each other, our bodies moving in perfect time. She tilted her hips up to meet me, and I thrust hard inside her- moments later, I felt her pussy tense around my cock as she let out a soft cry. I gritted my teeth and pressed my head into her shoulder, feeling my balls tingling as I came inside her. I lingered within her for a few moments longer, and finally withdrew, flopping to the side of her and letting out a long breath. I was still almost fully dressed, and couldn't help but shake my head at the ridiculousness of it.

"What?" She asked, propping herself up on one elbow.

"We're still…wearing clothes is all," I explained, and she laughed, a light, breezy sound that sent a tingle across my scalp.

"We could easily not be," she suggested seductively, pulling her t-shirt over her head to reveal her bare chest. I planted a quick kiss on her neck and went to undress myself, standing up and pulling my shoes and hat off and throwing them aside. As I removed the condom, I noticed what looked like a tiny tear in it- I felt a surge of panic, but quickly reasoned that I must have done it when I was standing up. No need to worry her about it, that was for sure. I turned round, and slipped back into bed, pulling her into my chest once again- yeah, as rodeos went, this was one of the better ones.

6. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

Xxx master, welcome back.:D

Oluomoadebayo and jenjut like this.
  7. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

Thank you my boss, I miss you.

Pejuamadi likes this.
  8. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

As soon as I woke up, I felt a sense of dread envelop my brain. Shit. What had the hell happened yesterday?

All of it flicked through my brain- Toby, that girl riding Toby, me storming off and making it about twenty feet before I burst into tears. And then that cowboy-what did he say his name was? Cash, or something equally ridiculous?-coming over to me with that concerned expression on his face, forgotten cigarette in his hand. And then…

I looked around. I was still in his trailer. Fuck. This wasn’t exactly my kind of style- I had never much been the one-night-stand kind of girl, but I had just wanted to get my own back on Toby and this was the best way I could think of to do it. When he suggested taking me back here, I almost automatically shot him down- but as I took in that mop of messy dark hair, the handful of freckles, and the green-blue eyes framed with almost girlish lashes, I figured that I had nothing to lose by giving him a go. Memories of the previous night flashed through my brain at random- fucking the whole night away, me on top of him, throwing my head back, lost in my orgasm. Feeling him finish inside me, running out of condoms and him offering to go down on me till I was satisfied. It was the kind of sex that I hadn't had in years, and it felt so ridiculously good to lose myself to it once again.

I propped myself up on the bed, and squinted over at him- he was standing next to the stove, and I could smell coffee and something cooking.

"Good morning!" He looked over at me with a smile. "Sleep well?"

"I would have, but this guy kept me up half the night," I muttered, rubbing the tiredness from my eyes. "Do I smell coffee?"

"You want some?" He grabbed the pot from the stove and poured me a cup. As he leant over to hand it to me, I noticed he was shirtless- and that body was as good as I'd remembered it the night before. Damn, that guy was ripped.

I took the cup and had a small sip-it was strong and black, just the way I liked it. I closed my eyes, and I immediately felt a wash of panic pass over me once again.

"Fuck," I murmured to myself.

"What's up?" He asked, flipping something over in the pan still on the cooker.

"I-I don't think I can do back to my place," I admitted. "I'll get out of your hair, it's fine, don't worry about me-"

"Hey, stay here as long as you want," he held his hands up, one of them still clutching a spatula. "I'm not going to kick a lady out on the streets."

"I'll have to go sometime," I sighed, and he shrugged.

"Makes no difference to me."

"If my stupid fucking boyfriend…" I started, shaking my head, and Cash cut across me with a nervous look on his face.

"Boyfriend? I thought you said he was your ex?"

"He is, but only just," I admitted. "I caught him hooking up with some chick in the back of his truck just before I met you."

"What a fucking jerk," he commented, sitting down on the bed next to me and handing me a plate of bacon and eggs. "Here, breakfast."

"Thanks," I took the plate from him, glancing up at him sideways. His old-fashioned charm was really doing a number on me, I had to admit, even if I knew nothing was going to come of this.

"So, what do you think you're going to do?" He asked as I dunked the end of the bacon into the perfect over-easy egg yolk.

"Honestly? I think I might go home. To the city, I mean." I replied. Ever since I'd caught Toby and that girl, it had been all I'd been able to think about- if I left now, no-one would have the balls to judge me. I'd been cruelly spurned, and staying in the country was just a reminder of the terrible things Toby had done to me. Or at least, that's what I would tell everyone.

"If I can afford the bus ticket," I muttered aloud to myself through a mouthful of food.

"I'll cover it," Cash shrugged, standing up and heading for his wallet. I stared at him incredulously.

"I can't take your money, Cash."

"You don't have to. I'm just offering it." He went through his wallet, counting out notes. "You want it, or not?"

"Why are you even offering that to me?" I snapped, feeling a little annoyed.

"I know what it's like to be stuck somewhere you don't want to be," he replied, his voice sharp. "And I'm not exactly strapped for cash as it is."

I was taken aback by his answer- he had seemed so easy-going and cool, but the way he was speaking hinted at something darker, something I would never have expected from him.

"Okay," I nodded. "I'll take it."

I couldn't see how I was going to get back to the city without it. I had spent almost all my money on setting up my new place with Toby- I'd be able to find some friends to crash with once I was back in town, maybe go beg for my old accountancy job back, but I would need the money to get back into town. And if he was offering, who was I to shoot him down in flames?

He handed me a small wad of notes, and I tucked them into the pocket of my jeans- they were still laying next to the bed, and I blushed as I remembered everything we'd gotten up to the night before.

"Thank you," I looked up at him. "You've got no idea how much this means to me."

"You're welcome, but it's no problem," he shrugged, throwing himself back down on the bed next to me.

"I can't wait to get back to the city," I sighed, suddenly feeling a wave of excitement as I realised how soon I would be home back to my real home, not that shitty little apartment that Toby would have to find a new roommate for.

"If you're ever back in town…" Cash flashed me a suggestive smile, and I took another bite of my bacon and grinned back.

"Oh, you know I'll be hitting you up," I promised, leaning over to plant a kiss on his chest. This has been both the worst and the best twenty-four hours of my life- and I wasn't going to be forgetting them anytime soon.

9. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

Awwww :)

10. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

I guess XXX is not in his list now.