1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men, would you allow/use a sex toy with your woman?

Discussion in 'Romance' started by Pejuamadi, Sep 23, 2016.

?
  1. Yes of course, her pleasure is mine also.

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. No of course not, I am all she needs.

18 vote(s)
    72.0%
  1. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

Okay, so some men won't go down on their women, not even if their lives depended on it.

How bout a sex toy(vibrator, dildo etc)

We know it takes quite some effort to get most women to reach the big O but thanks to man's intervention, electronic toys can get the work done in record time.

Would you encourage your woman to use one of these contraptions or would you be uncomfortable with it, let's discuss!

2. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

Nothing bad in using sex toys but my ego won't let me do it. My immediate response will be like, am I not good enough for her, is she sending me a message or what?

Pejuamadi likes this.
  3. Pejuamadi

If you got one for her first, then you would be the one sending the message. Lol.

4. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

My main job is to make her happy, I'm even trying to learn how to go down low in explosive ways now. I'm watching lots of xxx movies lately.

Pejuamadi likes this.
  5. Oluomoadebayo

My question is, does size actually matters or why the need for toys?

6. Pejuamadi

Size has nothing much to do with it. I'm not sure how best to explain this but I will try.

That a guy is huge doesn't mean he will get his female partner to climax. Women have some erogeneous spots and when those places are tweaked, it leads to intense pleasure and then orgasm.

Men reach orgasm easier as their pleasure spot when turned on is very visible whereas a women spots are a little tricky. They are hidden/enclosed (clit & gspot) and some expertise is needed to figure out where to touch.
    Also, consistent stimulation with the right amount of pressure, that could last for a while is needed before a woman's body gives in to its climax.

Most men can't last up to 20/30 mins continuously stimulating the woman's spot, also not as quick and not with the right amount of pressure needed. A vibrator does all this with no hassle and in record timing.

So, it's not about size but about technique really. A toy/machine is more like an assistant and is in no way taking the place of the man. It's just to help attain greater pleasure.

Bob Ugee and Kelly like this.
  7. Pejuamadi

A sex toy would add to making her happy, I assure you.

Also watch/read more of tutorials than those xxx movies, most of everything that happens in those movies are faked but the tutorials tell you every move to make.

Kelly likes this.
  8. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

I think one has to study his partner to know what works for her because some ladies want it slow and steady but with a consistence pace. Communication is the key to understand each other very well.

Pejuamadi likes this.
  9. Oluomoadebayo

My values to her will be diminishing day by day , why will she need me when she can get what she want from a toy?

How about trying hard to make her happy with my God gifted tools?

Is there any need for toys if I can use my mouth?

10. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

You are still very much needed here bro, you will be the one using the toy on her, no need to create unnecessary feelings where there is nothing to worry about.

Pejuamadi likes this.
  11. Pejuamadi

Like Gertn said and I said it earlier, it can't replace the man. Sex with a partner is way more enjoyable than alone.

Also oral stimulation is different from what the vibrator offers, they are different but equally enjoyable.

It's okay if you're not comfortable with the idea of introducing a mechanical partner into your relationship, lol...but it's not bad to experiment a little more.

12. Pejuamadi

True!

13. nertn

nertn Active Member

Most Nigerian men are selfish, they don't care about our satisfaction the moment they got want they wanted. Using a toy is just to help and supplement your effort, an icing on a cake, not to rival or take away your importance.

Men need to reorientate themselves, see your partner as equals, hence, the need for sexual satisfaction as well.

Pejuamadi likes this.
  14. Oluomoadebayo

I will report you to my pastor. Now, if I loose my marriage to a machine, what will be my excuse?

Pejuamadi likes this.
  15. nertn

nertn Active Member

We are in a computer age,man, you need to leave behind the obsolete thinking of yours and follow the trend of new life.

16. Pejuamadi

Lololol! That will not happen, a machine will help your sex life.

Do you know why some women are usually unresponsive to sex? You tap her when you need action and she is unwilling....

Do you know why?

It is sexual frustration and boredom. Same old routine that doesn't lead to a climax for her...it's tiring when she hardly ever reaches fulfilment.

Give the machine a chance and you will see her sexual energy will be renewed. You and your pastor will thank me later, I promise you.:D

Kelly likes this.
  17. Pejuamadi

Nertn, you dey vex o. Lol.

18. Pejuamadi

I think they do care but it's like oluomoadebayo said, ego comes in the way....and fear of what one is not exactly familiar with. Let's cut the men some slack.... many of them care for their partners satisfaction.

19. Oluomoadebayo

I'm willing to try different positions to spice things up, e.g, the female on top style helps alot but most ladies don't have the fitness to rock and roll for a long time. With that method, you are in control of the game, from speed to pressure.

20. Pejuamadi

Yeah, that position is a good one for the woman but still, aside from fitness issues, most men can't hold themselves off for a woman to reach her climax first. That is the issue.

It takes quite sometime for the woman to get there.....well, except she fakes it.