1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

National Assembly Orders Arrest Of MMM Promoters

Discussion in 'Crime' started by O.tayo, Nov 9, 2016.

1. O.tayo

O.tayo Active Member

The house of representatives have ordered the arrest of MMM ponzi scheme promoters.

Akinlade Fijabi; legislator from Oyo State, who described MMM as a ‘Rob Peter to Pay Paul Scheme’ which is exploiting the economic situation of Nigerians that had left them desperate.

Another lawmaker from Ondo State, Bode Ayorinde said: “When the business goes burst, it is the same House that people will flood with petitions.”
    The legislators moved the motion as a matter of urgent national importance after discovering members of a syndicate who conduct seminars to train people on how to invest in the business.

Source: naij.com

2. James

James New Member

They are very right to say Nigerians are desperate. Desperation the last time I checked is an involuntary vice that pushes a person or a people to seek answers to their unanswered questions of many years .What are these unanswered questions? unemployment!!! of all the solutions the youth hunger for and are abandoned in a full grown generation and slim nation,unemployment/poverty has taken lead in the lives of Nigerians and you expect them not to be desperate ? what an unfair caution ,you beat a child and expect him not to cry?...well,i thank God for this kind of scam,ponzi scheme,fraud that ends up putting smiles,genuine smiles of many years ,in faces of Nigerians. Why is FG taking panadol for the good people of Nigeria? they are on a suicide mission because it's what a 9ja man will call "medicine after death".You said Mmm is a scam;Nigerians said they love to be scammed by MMM because they are tired of being scammed by Nigeria...You said it is a ponzi scheme ;Nigerians said oh! how they fall in love with this scheme .What other scheme have they experienced in Nigeria other than political schemes and games of civic consciences. If MMM is a risk then you should be shocked more to realise that there has been no other risk has worth celebration as surviving in Nigeria,everything is a risk;even cars are packed at owners risk!!!! Instead of going on a futile quest of pouring petrol to a blazing fire thinking you are curbing the situation, I recommend that you(FG) provide work for Nigerians and they will gladly forget the existence of MMM;give them grants in aids and MMM is history enough because MMM IS A MENACE OF DESTITUTE!!!

O.tayo likes this.
  3. O.tayo

O.tayo Active Member

Hm.

4. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

What will be their crime?

5. erinsade

erinsade New Member

They shld nt even try to do such coz MMM is really helping us especially we Nigerians coz of the situation we found ourself personally sef i will say MMM is really helping me and i no many pple have the same testimony so they shld nt try to arrest any one promoting the site rather they shld encourage him to do more.... That's wat i will say

James and O.tayo like this.
  6. O.tayo

O.tayo Active Member

Even if Nigerians are opportuned to stone legislators over MMM, 94% of Nigerians will do that.

James likes this.
  7. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

#copied

*RESPONSE TO NEWS ABOUT THREATS TO MMM NIGERIA*

It is impossible for the FG of Nigeria or any other world power for that matter to shot down MMM.

This is for several reasons:

1.MMM servers are the most advanced set of servers in the World... It is accessed by more that 200 million people world wide who visit it At least 2-5 times a day... Yet, the serve is never down.

2. MMM servers are not even hosted in Nigeria, so how can the FG shot it down.

3. MMM has no physical office in Nigeria, so how can the FG shot it down..

4. Participating in MMM isn't illegal and participants are not breaking any law... If donating money to a fellow man is illegal then it means the federal government must be ready to arrest everyone in Nigeria because we all donate money to friends and families but that's obviously impossible.

5. The South African government earlier in the year tried to shot down MMM South Africa on the basis that it is a ponzi scheme but they failed. MMM South Africa participants took the government to court and won the case. The government had to make a withdrawal of some of the negative things they had published allot MMM.
    Just 2 weeks ago, the president of South Africa came out publicly to advise unemployed youths to embrace MMM.

6. So, in the same way, MMM Nigeria can never be shot down by the FGN. All we need to do is continue our now PH and GH and keep smiling to the bank.

MMM pays!
    Long Live MMM!
    Together we change the world.

James and O.tayo like this.
  8. James

James New Member

It is a water on rock threat;an empty threat indeed....they have discovered the impossibility ofrr shutting the dynamic system down hence,they want to convict innocent seminar hosts but who cares,I go do seminar inside my room;there are many ways to kill a rat,they have only stopped one when I have 9,999 other ways.

9. Sleek

Sleek New Member

They better not be unfortunate more than this

Oluomoadebayo and James like this.
  10. James

James New Member

mind them not ,it is under the influence of alcohol that they say it...If you ask me na who i go ask...

11. James

James New Member

MMM TILL IT crashes but until then,MMMITES FIRE ON.....