1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEO - You or Do You Hire Out?

Discussion in 'Webmasters' started by Mark, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Mark

Mark Member

We all know how important SEO is and keeping on top of it. It's a full time job all by itself. Do you do your own SEO for your sites or do you hire a firm or freelancer? If you hired out did they do a good job?

Personally, I do all my own SEO for all of my sites. But I have control issues, and that's a whole other story. I've thought about hiring someone, but then I start reading stories and reviews and decide just to do it myself so things get done right.

2. MLowe

MLowe Member

I have always hired out.

I have other things on my plate that I like to focus on. I know SEO is important, and I feel like my experience is limited so I would rather bring someone else in to do it for me. While I know enough to get by, I like being able to hire someone that I have worked with before that has delivered results.

3. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

SEO is very popular now, and it's crazy because people out there are paying people tons of money to do it for them. I personally don't know how to do it, but I'm thinking about learning. I think that it could come in handy.

4. Spencer

Spencer New Member

I do SEO for a living, I run a small SEO agency that works locally in my country. It is a lot to learn at first but once you have built a couple websites and ranked them, it is very exiting and fun. There is also a great profit margin depending on how well you sell your services and what kind of clients you approach or get approached by.