1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple Health Hacks You Might Not Know About

Discussion in 'Health' started by Queensly, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Queensly

Queensly New Member

Hello guys, this information below might be common knowledge to some of us but I bet that not everyone knows about this.

So, i decided to bring together a list of the commonest but simplest health hacks that will ensure that we live a long and fulfilled life.

Without further ado, let us look at them together

1. An apple a day keeps the doctor away this is because the phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples help to reduce the possibility of developing cancer, diabetes, hypertension and heart disease
    2. A lemon a day helps to burn fat
    3. Do not answer your phone when the battery is less than 10% because the radiation from the phone is 1000 times stronger
    4. Always answer your phone from your left ear because the brain is closer to the right ear.
    5. Grapes lower cholestrol and blood pressure thereby reducing the risk of heart attack
    6. Drinking 3 litres of water helps to flush the system of impurities and prevent diseases
    7. Do not lie down immediately after taking a drug instead do some physical activity or remain upright. This will ensure that you do not throw up the drug.
    8. Cherry (Agbalumo) has the highest antioxidants contained in any fruit. Antioxidants help to clear free radicals that make the skin look old. Cherries also help to calm the nervous system.
    9. Bananas lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke. This is made possible by its concentrated potassium level and low salt concentration. It is also a great source of energy and is a must for individuals involved in serious physical activity.
    10. Milk helps to make the bones stronger.

These are just a few of the health tips I have been able to gather and have started applying.

Do you know of any other? And have you started applying it?

Let's rub minds together and learn from each other.

2. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

I'm not a fan of milk but i think I will take more of it now based on the good things I'm reading recently about milk.

3. Acapela

Acapela Member

Is there any scientifical proof of these claims? I'm cautious about applying internet tips to my lifestyle.

4. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

I don't think the tips are harmful in any way. The OP has done a tremendous job by sharing, the choice is yours, to apply.

5. Elaena Stokes

Elaena Stokes New Member

Great tips - thanks for sharing!
    One of my fav tricks -
    Drinking warm water with lemon first thing in the morning is said to really help your system in many ways.