Smart Phone Brand

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by dan213, Sep 21, 2015.

1. dan213

dan213 Member

What smart phone do you currently use? Do you prefer Android or Apple?
    I have a Droid Mini. I have never owned an Apple, I know my wife has one and she actually wants to go back to Android.

2. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Apple is all I have been using but I like the flexibility of an android, hopefully I will switch to android when next I need a phone.

3. dan213

dan213 Member

One reason that she likes my Android is just because of the flexibility and simply being familiar with it. She isn't as tech savvy and doesn't want to have to download things to load music onto her phone or mess with ringtones etc. With android, basically everything is drag and drop and it makes it so much easier.

Pejuamadi likes this.
  4. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

You are correct. I have to make sure I have iTunes account before I can get music, I can't receive pictures not music from just any phone like the android case. For me, iPhone is in business because of branding .

5. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

I love Apple, and I think that I always will. All the electronics that I own are made from Apple. I have to say that it's the best brand of phone that I have used. I have had pretty much all of them, and none compared to this phone that I have now. I also love the iPad and Macbook that I have.

6. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Can you please tell me the reason yoh think apple is the best?
    I know of their brandibg but peformance wise, its very boring and tge applications drains my battery in no time.

7. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

I have Iphone 5 currently and I'm thinking to switch to andriod anytime I'm in need of a new phone. Andriod market is growing daily and I belief possibilities are there to exploit.

8. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Are you not satisfied with iphone?

9. Mark

Mark Member

I had an iPhone before and I will never buy one again. To me they are so over rated and to proprietary it's not even funny. I had to tear the whole phone apart just to get to the battery that was glued to the back cover. Wow, brilliant design! Anyways, after that I went to team Android. Now I currently have a Blu Studio 5.5S, totally blows away the iPhone. I'm not an Apple hater either, I own an iMac and I like that.

Gertn likes this.
  10. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

Android! Android! Android!

The Android OS is simply the best, literally! Simple, easy to use and just awesome.

I used the Nokia Lumia previously and it was all I could do not to pull my hair out. Wack is an understatement for the Windows phone.

Presently I use Huawei Ascend Mate7 and the phone is just awesome with the Android OS. Awesome display, lightening fast processor, finger print unlocking, awesome camera and rugged hardware for my clumsy self.

The phone is awesome, I'm eagerly looking to upgrade to the Huawei Google Nexus 6P or the Huawei Mate 8 cos I am so hooked on Huawei right now.

11. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

Can you by chance upload the images of your phone?
    How many megapixel is the camera ?

12. Pejuamadi

images (43).jpg Okay, I don't have personal pics of the phone, so I got one online.

As for the camera, the back is 13 megapixel and the front is 8 megapixel with 32gig internal memory.

13. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

The phone looks good, what's the market value?

14. Pejuamadi

I'm not too sure at the moment as its about a year since I got it and it was released but I'm pretty sure its not less than N80k at the moment brand new.

15. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

No wonder its a powerful phone. I thought is something around 30k stuffs.

16. Pejuamadi

Okay.