What is your stand on abortion?

Discussion in 'Lyfestyle' started by Gertn, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Gertn

Gertn Active Member

Are you in support or anti abortion? Why? Do you think a 1 month old fetus is a human? Do you think a 4 month old fetus is a human?

Share your thoughts and believe on abortion.

2. Oluomoadebayo

Oluomoadebayo Moderator Staff Member

I'm not in support of abortion because there are practical ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

3. sweetcheeks

sweetcheeks Member

Abortion is not good, you should always try to ensure you never need to do one, but if you do it, I am not judging anyone. At times, for medical reason, a doctor might need to carry out an evacuation in your womb, if the pregnancy has problems.

4. jenjut

jenjut Active Member

It's a personal decision and I see nothing wrong with abortion if its still in an early stage.

5. Pejuamadi

Pejuamadi Active Member Staff Member

Tough one. I believe in choice of the mother.... It's up to her to keep it or not, after all she will be the one who will live with the consequences of her decision.

6. danielle davidson

danielle davidson Member

I believe that if you are taken advantage of, then it's okay to get one. It wasn't the girls fault that it happened and she couldn't prevent it. I don't think that it's okay if you're just being stupid and noting taking precaution.